Application deadline for the school year 2022/23 is the 12th of March 2022.Audition Application School Year 22/23
To apply for the professional program please send the following:
- Your personal data
- Complete CV
- Your Portrait photo
- Copy of passport
- 2 full body photos facing front and facing side, feet together, in leotard and tights
- 3 full body photos in these poses:
«tendu a la seconde, 1st arabesque, develop a la seconde»
- Class Video
- Barre – one side only and not more than 5 minutes
- Center with: tendu / adagio / pirouettes en dehors and en dedans / pirouettes in a large position such as attitude / small warm up jump / assemblé / petit allegro / sissonne / grand allegro
- Pointe work: combination with échappés and retires / pirouettes en dehors and en dedans / combination with releve in arabesque / diagional of turns
- Classical variation – if students are 12 or 13 years old they may do the variation on demi pointe
- A short modern / contemporary combination or solo
VIDEOS THAT HAVE TO BE DOWNLOADED WILL NOT CONSIDERED!
Please send your complete application form until 12th of March 2022 to our director Mrs. Bennett.
Students will be chosen from the video selection and conditions permitting, will be invited to an in person audition taking place on Saturday, 19st of March 2022.
To ensure the safety of all; the faculty, staff, and all participants will be required to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to their program’s start date and must provide proof of vaccination to BTB.